Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

SWEET CORN PUDDING

This is my recipe that you may try. It's yummy, my little girl really like this pudding. Actually I seldom use corns in my cakes, but I think this is good idea to add corns in our pudding. hmmm delicious really oishii yo :))

SWEET CORN PUDDING


INGREDIENTS :

50 grams of instant powdered seaweed
1 piece of sweet corn that has been  shredded
1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla
6 tablespoons  sugar
6 tablespoons of  full cream milk
300 ml of water

PREPARATION
  1. Cook all ingredients over medium heat
  2. Then when it is hot, take a little and mix 1 egg yolk into it, and then put back into the solution of  seaweed  earlier.  
  3. Let it boil,  then put into the molds. 
  4. If it has been cold, you can enjoy it  by adding chocolate liquid.

5 komentar:

Please do leave your message here ^_^