Kamis, 19 April 2012

Computer Table Cloth Crochet


Crocheting Table Cloth 
for Database Computer in my office.

When I saw no cover on my office's database computer. I asked my boss whether she wanted me to crocheting a table cloth for it. And she agreed and told me to make a color table cloth. Choosing one by one my from my cotton yarn collection then I decided to choose this gradation yarn, green to white. I was doing this table cloth for two weeks. I believe my beautiful table cloth will reduce the dust on my office’s database computer, yes but I’ll put it out when the computer is on. 



2 komentar:

  1. HI... THANK's for visit my blog. Kisses from Brazil.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. you're welcome Renata ^^ I'll visit your blog again and again because I love your blog :)

      Hapus

Please do leave your message here ^_^